з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Improving cloud infrastructure operations in collaboration with software developers;
- Design, implement and manage continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines;
- Company infrastructure and customers maintenance and support: Google Suit, employers accounts, Amazon AWS, SCM hosting, Proxmox (KVM) virtualization;
- Automate, develop and maintain company's existing cloud infrastructure, implement modern tools and best practices;
- Monitoring, metrics collection, logs aggregation, alerting, backups;
- Local office maintenance and support: Ubuntu server, Cisco ASA firewall.
- Linux OS: debian, centos, alpine, Mac OSX: basics admin tasks knowledge, MS Windows: basics admin tasks knowledge;
- Docker, Kubernetes, NewRelic, Amazon AWS services: EC2, EFS, RDS, Route53, S3, S3 Glacier, IAM, ELB, ALB, NLB, VPC, CloudFormation;
- Webserves: Nginx, Apache, Passenger, Unicorn;
- Databases: MySQL, PostgresSQL;
- Scripting language: bash;
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Bitbucket pipelines, Capistrano;
- Configuration management: Puppet, Ansible;
- Base language knowledge: Ruby, PHP;
- Network knowledge.
Work on non-standard projects in a team of highly qualified specialists;
Competitive salary (discussed during interview);
Office in the center of Minsk;
Opportunity for career growth;
Wide social package (medical insurance, classes in English, compensation of sports expenses, payment for additional education).
Friendly team and management loyal to the employees.